Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB John lofgren m-43 9.5

MrX94

New in Town
Good luck on getting your hands on a pair of those.
Here's a decent substitute I found while looking for them myself.

MrX94

New in Town
Not sure, just ordered them. I was advised to go down a full size when I spoke to their team. So, a 9D for you if you were to get them.

Chucklando

Familiar Face
I have a 9.5d pair on the IH forums. I initially got 9D and they were too tight around the toes, which other people also said on initial sizing. I wear 9D Viberg.

Amir89

New in Town
I have a 9.5d pair on the IH forums. I initially got 9D and they were too tight around the toes, which other people also said on initial sizing. I wear 9D Viberg.
Do you mean you are selling your 9.5 or you just posted having bought one? Sorry just seeking clarification. Also, Are you an old viberg 9 or the new viberg lasting 9? I ask bc the new viberg lasting 9 is too big for me. Tryin to gauge which size is best for me. I’m a 10sneaker

rcdcr

New in Town
I have a pair bought last year, used but in essentially like-new condition. I think they're size 9, will double check tonight and PM you!

Fireflame

One of the Regulars
Do you mean you are selling your 9.5 or you just posted having bought one? Sorry just seeking clarification. Also, Are you an old viberg 9 or the new viberg lasting 9? I ask bc the new viberg lasting 9 is too big for me. Tryin to gauge which size is best for me. I’m a 10sneaker
Wanted to give you my experience with sizing on these. I’m also a 10 in sneakers. I initially ordered and wore a size 9 in both the black cat and natty M43. The boot fit but a bit tight in the toes. Big toe would hit the front when walking making it uncomfortable to wear.
So I get a 9.5 and the boot was way too loose (everywhere) for my liking. I gave them a few days wear and decided to add an extra insole. This solved it all. Boots fit nearly perfect now.
For size reference, I’m a 9 in viberg 2030 (older versions), 9 in most JL models, 9.5US clinch
Hope this helps you out.

Amir89

New in Town
Wanted to give you my experience with sizing on these. I’m also a 10 in sneakers. I initially ordered and wore a size 9 in both the black cat and natty M43. The boot fit but a bit tight in the toes. Big toe would hit the front when walking making it uncomfortable to wear.
So I get a 9.5 and the boot was way too loose (everywhere) for my liking. I gave them a few days wear and decided to add an extra insole. This solved it all. Boots fit nearly perfect now.
For size reference, I’m a 9 in viberg 2030 (older versions), 9 in most JL models, 9.5US clinch
Hope this helps you out.
Thanks so much for your experience on these. Seems like 9.5 is the way to go. Hoping to get my hands on a pair.

MrX94

New in Town
Just got the IH X Wesco boots in today. The 9D fits me fine, but I can definitely see why people say the toe area is too tight. The D width of that last is too narrow if your toes / feet even run slightly wide. You being a 10C you should be fine. Just some info for you incase you decide to go that route.

Amir89

New in Town
Thanks to @rcdcr I now finally have a pair of black cats! Thank you everyone for the advice and replies. Beyond thrilled! — all my appreciation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran