Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB - Leather Bomber jacket 40/42

Simantall

New in Town
Hi All -

I am looking for a size 40/42 leather jacket in a bomber style - image attached, as I am not so sure what this style might truly be called.

If anyone has anything for sale that might suit, or has a tip were I might purchase one from decent leather (Alpha industries for example isn't quite right for example) - please hit me up!

Simon

Attachments

• bomber.jpg
    bomber.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 62

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
I think the fashion world calls these "bombers", basically the knit waist, collar, and sleeves. I've seen suede jackets with the knits referred that way too. Most "jacket" people refer to bombers as the shearling type jackets, B3, RAF, etc. Or at least I do. And then "flight" jackets are more like A1, A2, etc. Again, that's sort of my terminology, but it seems pretty consistent.

The style you referenced, I once had a jacket called Amelia Earhart style. I don't know if there's a military issue equivalent. For sure you can find models from fashion brands like All Saints, Andrew Marc, etc. And I bet Schott has done stuff like that since they don't always do exact military replicas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112