Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: N1 deck jacket

breezer

Practically Family
cash waiting or I can trade a vintage steer hide Highwayman, size 38 plus cash depending on condition….

Mkeview

New in Town
I have a size 42 demotex-Ed version brand new with tags if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

breezer

Practically Family
I have a size 42 demotex-Ed version brand new with tags if you are interested.

I am not familiar with this model - can you post pics and or other info please - though a '42 might be too big - my current N1 is around 23" pit to pit - I need to size down

Mkeview

New in Town
This is a super thick alpaca lined version of the standard BR. Basically upgraded materials and the lining is through the sleeves as well. My chest measurement is 41.5 and it fits well there but not everywhere else.

b2c93da0f9913d181fe1a0ba0f6ee56b.jpg

9966630bb1ab6881aaf546cc4c27e451.jpg

122082c9d512cc0537a679e232b63550.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w126c

New in Town
Breezer,
You said you were a size 40, then size 38. This is a size 42. Sorry, I'll bounce, I'm out.

breezer

Practically Family
Breezer,
You said you were a size 40, then size 38. This is a size 42. Sorry, I'll bounce, I'm out.

very ungentlemanly behaviour……first you hijack a thread, and then you get your facts wrong. Not conduct becoming of a new member.

w126c

New in Town
I apologized, not much more I can do.
Not really a new member either, just one month less than you. I don't post much. Really irrelevant though.
Good luck with your search for the N-1 and have a blessed day.

Persimmon

One of the Regulars
Would you not be better posting this as a separate post such as ..." I have a B-11 jacket for sale "

Rather than offering a completely different jacket to the OP's original request in this forum post ?

Hopefully more chance of getting it sold for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo