Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Resistol Wide Country, Stratoliner, Open Road 6 7/8

oble

New in Town
Hey all, looking to see if anyone would be willing to part with something similar to an Open Road/Stratoliner style hat with a brim size between 2-2 1/2. The Resistol Wide Country fits the bill with a 2 1/4 brim. I have a 50s Open Road which I love but a narrower brim might look better seeings Im not super tall. Any other hat suggestions? 6 7/8-7. Silverbelly or light color. Thanks all. I really appreciate it.

Hey all, looking to see if anyone would be willing to part with something similar to an Open Road/Stratoliner style hat with a brim size between 2-2 1/2. The Resistol Wide Country fits the bill with a 2 1/4 brim. I have a 50s Open Road which I love but a narrower brim might look better seeings Im not super tall. Any other hat suggestions? 6 7/8-7. Silverbelly or light color. Thanks all. I really appreciate it.
Did you see Jesse John's post from this morning? He gave a link to an Ebay listing of a great hat .

I have a nice Wide Country but it is a 7-1/8. Still paired with its original Shudde Bros shipping box with postage meter dating 1968 as I recall. Prior one owner. If you don't find what you are looking for PM me & Ill provide more pics.

IMG_7987.jpg

IMG_7899.jpg

IMG_7898.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko