WTB: Schott 613SH, size 40

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mjunderw00d, May 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. mjunderw00d

mjunderw00d New in Town

*Edit: turns out I need a 38/Small*

In case anyone has been sitting on one and contemplating moving on: wanting the horsehide version of the Schott 613S(H) in a size 38.

Would consider a 519 in a Small, as it’s similarly slim. Would definitely do a 3Sixteen Schott collab Small.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  2. TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead One Too Many

mjunderw00d likes this.
  3. mjunderw00d

mjunderw00d New in Town

I'm always leery of vintage, since the cuts almost always seem boxier, especially compared to a 613S or 519, which are modern and slimmer cuts. Trying to play the patient game though, as we both know haha. Don't want to pull the trigger unless it's right!

And the 42 is definitely big. The 40 fits where I can still layer under it, so any bigger would be too much.

4. TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead One Too Many

the vintage cross zips I have are typically on the slimmer side. usually the cafe racers I've had have had issues with "poofy" sleeves. The main issue with vintage is the shorter length and shorter sleeves, generally speaking of course.

I figured that 42 was going to big as that's pretty much my size, and I think he goofed the measurements anyway.

That 518 looks sweet. Good ptp and waist for you. Overall length is going to be short, but not too bad. But I think the sleeve length will definitely be shorter.