Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Schott black stallion Legendary

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
Hi, I actually know of one that is for sale at a motorcycle shop near me. It is either a size 42 or 44. It is in like new condition. I believe his price was around $900. I can give you the phone number to the shop if you’d like, to get details and see if it’s still available. The shop is in Springfield MO

Haitham

Familiar Face
Hi, I actually know of one that is for sale at a motorcycle shop near me. It is either a size 42 or 44. It is in like new condition. I believe his price was around $900. I can give you the phone number to the shop if you’d like, to get details and see if it’s still available. The shop is in Springfield MO
Hey! Thanks a lot for the msg!
I forgot to mention that I live in the EU, which makes any shipping from the US take a long time!
Hope to find the Jacket here or in the UK.

Appreciate you info!

Cheers

RustyM

New in Town
Which on is it at, Vintage Cycle gear?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner