Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Schott Vanson Aero HH jacket in size US 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Absolute classic! I've enjoyed imagining what he looks like and how he goes when the pizza delivery guy is way late...funny character....

Best news all week. I apologize to the forum for what he posted up here. My private PM came after a long bout of BS from this guy, and I never thought it would end up posted here, but I should not have been surprised by it.

LouisBailie

Banned
Play on gentlemen, your investigative powers are just amazing. I had just gotten that jacket back from a guy in Ca, that got it over a year ago off the Schott forum, I traded him a 141 I did not need. Told him I would just resell it. It sold real quick. Guess you missed that in your extensive investigations.

PS I have numerous accounts everywhere so a bann does not bother or hamper me one bit. LA guy had to take up for the girley boys, gays don't like to be told they are weird.

Gosh wonder what you investigators will discover next.

Why not go post some (more) better pictures in your ebay auctions....hahaha

and 2 people here are doing business with me, plus the guy just yesterday, so dream on internet groupies.

I buy what I want when I want and give more away than most, who cares anyway ..

hey Adam pool halll guy, did you sell that used 689H jacket yet? when Twin Cities Harley is selling new ones for $50 less? PS I let the guy that asked you about it ,know their tel number....smoke that one big boy :D will also forward it to any future people also.

Last edited:

LouisBailie

Banned
If those reading this do not understand that the 3 people butt brando and rib guy (plus their groupies) are trying to sell items and no one is buying because of their hi pricing levels then let them think anything they want.

Gee let me sum it up, I am buying and getting items, just this week a Vanson jacket & gloves, ordering 60SQ ft Horween SHF leather, have Aero and Vanson working up jackets and pricing, and gotten 3 additional offers from people here.

The above trio are selling and making no sales........

and they are saying what........maybe they should just buy each others stuff and brag about it,,,,hahahahah

PS I want to thank you working members, I just got a raise notice putting my monthly ss payment at over 2.8K a month, so when you get paid that FICA is going to a good cause thanks....

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
If those reading this do not understand that the 3 people butt brando and rib guy (plus their groupies) are trying to sell items and no one is buying because of their hi pricing levels then let them think anything they want.

Gee let me sum it up, I am buying and getting items, just this week a Vanson jacket & gloves, ordering 60SQ ft Horween SHF leather, have Aero and Vanson working up jackets and pricing, and gotten 3 additional offers from people here.

The above trio are selling and making no sales........

and they are saying what........maybe they should just buy each others stuff and brag about it,,,,hahahahah

PS I want to thank you working members, I just got a raise notice putting my monthly ss payment at over 2.8K a month, so when you get paid that FICA is going to a good cause thanks....

PETER,

Your the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael