Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB - Stetson Twenty Five 50’s OR Style

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
I see now that you wanted an extra one. I checked my box of extras and found no fifties open road 25's of the extra variety. I've had an extra box for along time. It's where I put all of the extra stuff that comes my way, you know like when you buy a six pack that has 7 or sometimes 8 cans in it. Same way with cigarettes, you know when pack comes 20+ smokes in it. Also with all my dope purchases. I always put the extra in my extra box. All of my extra money goes in my extra box too. That way when ever I find I have some extra time, I'll get my box of extras out and I have my self a grand ol' time.

Signor Duke

Familiar Face
I see now that you wanted an extra one. I checked my box of extras and found no fifties open road 25's of the extra variety. I've had an extra box for along time. It's where I put all of the extra stuff that comes my way, you know like when you buy a six pack that has 7 or sometimes 8 cans in it. Same way with cigarettes, you know when pack comes 20+ smokes in it. Also with all my dope purchases. I always put the extra in my extra box. All of my extra money goes in my extra box too. That way when ever I find I have some extra time, I'll get my box of extras out and I have my self a grand ol' time.
If having more than one hat were a bad thing, where would we be...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass