Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Vanson Colorado (CHQ2, CHPQ) Size 48, 50 or 52

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a size 50 Vanson Colorado in brown horsehide. I am the second (or possibly third) owner and the jacket is in very good condtioion, no serious scratches or scuffs, and the lining is like new.
image.jpg

I will let it go for $600 plus shipping. That is what I paid for it back in 2017 and I think it is a fair price today.

Bluechel

Practically Family
And this sounds silly but what's the weight? Any flaws or pinholes at all? This looks like what I'm looking for!

El Marro

Give me a few minutes, I just got home from the gym. I will shoot some photos with measuring tape in them. No pinholes or defects that I have noticed. I think the jacket has not had much wear despite its age (I think this one dates back to the early 2000s when they were offering this horse hide and using that plaid lining. Small scratches and scuffs do show up on the surface, much like CXL.

El Marro

That is a beauty!
Yes it is! And when I bought it, I thought I had acquired my grail. In a way I had, only two sizes too big. Length is just fine, but it fits me like a poncho through the shoulders and chest. I held onto it because it is so beautiful but when I saw this WTB posting this morning I thought it might be time to let it find another home.

El Marro

Awesome! I will send you a PM in a little while and we can work out the details regarding payment and shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore