Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Vanson Rock and Roll or similar loud Cross zip

Pretty much opposite to what @ton312 is looking for. Cross zip, preferably Vanson's Rock and Roll or Dominator, the more flaring, flashy, garish, glitzy, loud, noisy, etc., the better.

38" or 40" TOPS. Possibly 36" but not sure, I'm not 100% there yet. Yet being the operative word.

If you're at all interested in a trade, I can offer you Aero FQHH Cafe racer for it which is now too big for me. If not, money will have to do. I'd much prefer to buy the jacket from Europe.

Thanks y'all.

9229c1e3c2975bd575134f6d5364566e424766ed.jpg

I’ve been keeping an eye out bud. No love just yet.

Thank you, fren! I was hoping you'd post something of the kind in the Deals thread as I know there's no way one could've flown under the radar so yeah, thought as much.

Kubatu

A-List Customer
This one is on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Vanson-Leather-Jacket-M/143933954261?

It looks like its the exact same jacket that was on Grailed, so maybe the seller listed it on both and hasn't taken it down. I noticed it couple weeks ago in all honestly, but I didn't link it here because I assumed it would be too large. You mentioned size 40 tops, and a chart I saw on Vanson's site indicated their size Medium = Size 42, plus their stuff has always ran more on the roomy side...If it would have worked, I'm really sorry I didn't go ahead and share it anyway.

This one is on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Vanson-Leather-Jacket-M/143933954261?

It looks like its the exact same jacket that was on Grailed, so maybe the seller listed it on both and hasn't taken it down. I noticed it couple weeks ago in all honestly, but I didn't link it here because I assumed it would be too large. You mentioned size 40 tops, and a chart I saw on Vanson's site indicated their size Medium = Size 42, plus their stuff has always ran more on the roomy side...If it would have worked, I'm really sorry I didn't go ahead and share it anyway.

Hm, I thought it looked familiar. It's the same jacket, only photographed differently. Odd. I'll ask, though I recall that seller didn't want to ship outside the US.
But looking at the chart now, I too am afraid it'd be too big. 42 in Vanson is gigantic on me. Grailed listing says the P2P is 21" but we all know that don't mean anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran