Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Vintage Brown Fur Felt Fedora Size 7 or 7 1/8

Engrishman

Familiar Face
I'm looking for a vintage fur felt fedora, either size 7 or 7 1/8, with a brim size of 2 inches to 2.5 inches. Does anyone have any of these for sale? I'm curious as to their availability.

While I would prefer a Portis model, I'm broadening my search to include any vintage hat in good condition, as long as it has minimal staining to the interior lining.

I'm hoping to find one on a budget of about seventy dollars, but this is hardly a fixed number: we can negotiate the price depending on the hat and shipping.

Last edited:

ejbhats

A-List Customer
I have available a cocoa brown Wormser size 7 1/8. Condition is superb. No staining at all, out of box new. If I am able, I can add pic of the hat. These are not the weight of a Portis, heavier but this one does have black ribbon, wind cord, bound edge and is in superb condition, inside and out.
Any interest?
Eric

Last edited:

Engrishman

Familiar Face
I have available a cocoa brown Wormser size 7 1/8. Condition is superb. No staining at all, out of box new. If I am able, I can add pic of the hat. These are not the weight of a Portis, heavier but this one does have black ribbon, wind cord, bound edge and is in superb condition, inside and out.
Any interest?
Eric

Please send me photos, as I'd have to see the blocking style and shade of brown before I can make my decision.

ejbhats

A-List Customer
Please send me photos, as I'd have to see the blocking style and shade of brown before I can make my decision.

I will try and PM you the photos in the morning. Having trouble with photobucket right now so will do my best.

ejbhats

A-List Customer
I am unable to dwnld. the pics. will have to send via email.
Please pm me your addy.
Or, email me at ejbhats@gmail.com and I can reply with pics
Eric

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart