Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB : Vintage hat boxes., Stetson, Knox, Borsalino, Dobbs..etc

pimple

Familiar Face
I'm looking for at least 3 or more Vintage hat boxes. anything from the 1950's or older.
buying just one box on ebay costs more than a box for the shipping. if someone has a lot sitting in storage unit or somewhere dark please let me know. thank you.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I'm looking for at least 3 or more Vintage hat boxes. anything from the 1950's or older.
buying just one box on ebay costs more than a box for the shipping. if someone has a lot sitting in storage unit or somewhere dark please let me know. thank you.
I have a whole bunch of 'em in Texas. Next time I go pick up my hats, I will video call you so you can see them. Might be another month, though

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab

Have you checked local antique shops? Boxes, sans hats, are pretty easily found in my experience. Prices usually range $5-$20 each.

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a bunch. Any particular maker/version you looking for?

Last edited:

pimple

Familiar Face
Thank you gents!
I have over 20 hats and 8 hats are missing a box.
looking for Stetson, Dobbs, Knox, a local hatter box or any kind, but vintage, oval shape box.
they are nothing compared to newer boxes.
I will DM you :)

Ivano

One of the Regulars
I have a several. I will try and group them for a pic later this morning. If I can get them into one box that meets Canada Post small packet requirements I'm pretty sure they could be shipped for between 19 and 23 bucks to continental US

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto