Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: VTG 1930s or 1940s NICE or MINT Black Oxford Shoes

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Nunn Bush, Thom McAn, Roblee, Crosby Square, Florsheim, Weyenberg; anything from the great shoe companies of the 20s thru 40s would be nice!

Anyone have anything in NICE or MINT condition in black? Cap toes or wingtips would be my first choice, but I would be more interested in any of these two with the medallion work and the larger perforations and with spade soles if possible.
I also wouldn't mind a pair of split toes either. Any of these styles but it does have to be in black.

I wear either 8 1/2D or 9D.

Please do let me know and thanks for your help!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello there Kiddo! I have no shoes in our home your size, BUT I can tell you one person whom should be able to help you out. I have no link to give you but this is an easy thing for you to do.....google search vintageshoeaddict and then when viewing what comes up from that search, you will see his ebay listings. Let him know you are from the Lounge too. More than likely even is he does not have your size listed, he will have them at his home in his inventory. You will find what he has for sale is always top notch and true vintage. Now if a 10 1/2 or 11 would work for you....lol I would have you in a pair of shoes right now. But the only smaller sizes I have floating around here would be in my own size, a 6 M and most of them are heels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR