Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS - 2 Stetsons and Akubra Capricorn - 7 3/8

mhollis44

Familiar Face
Well...I'm getting hitched and need to find some closet space for three people who will be moving in within the next couple of months. I'm going to be listing some hats on the FL to see if you guys might be interested before I place them on Ebay. All prices include shipping, but I will only be able to ship to US addresses. Please email any questions to mhollis44@yahoo.com.

First up is a Stetson Nostalgia in caribou. Size 7 3/8 (59) with a 2 1/2" brim and 5 1/2" crown. I purchased it from a member here about a year ago. Remains in VG condition with no stains, nips, etc. $100.00 SOLD
StetsonNos4.jpg

StetsonNos1.jpg
StetsonNos2.jpg
StetsonNos3.jpg

Next is a Stetson newer model Whippet. Size 7 3/8 (59) with 2 1/2" bound brim and approximate 4 1/2" crown. Remains in like new condition. $75.00

StetsonWhip2.jpg

StetsonWhip1.jpg

StetsonWhip3.jpg

Last is an Akubra Capricorn in Fawn. Size 7 3/8 (59) with 2 1/2" bound brim and 5 1/2" crown. This one is also in like new condition. $45.00 SOLD
akubra1.jpg

akubra2.jpg

akubra3.jpg

Again, let me know if you have any questions or would like to purchase one by emailing me at the address listed above.

Thanks guys,
Matt

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran