Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: modern Schott One Star Perfecto 613

nattevagten

One of the Regulars
Selling a modern Schott 613 in size 38. This was bought new and has seen a little wear over the year. The lining was changed last week and the jacket has not been worn after. Compared to 90s Perfectos, it has much slimmer sleeves and fits quite snug in the shoulders, at least for a size 38 jacket. The retail price of the jacket is €999. I'm selling it for €500, shipping included.

The quilted lining was removed by an experienced leather worker, which is certainly a very nice upgrade, as the jacket can now be worn also during warmer seasons, which was not possible before with the rather terrible quilted lining. The new lining, in addition to being very pretty, is made from a breathable natural material that will last for a long time.

The leather is very soft (almost like naked cowhide) and smooth-looking. I have tried three new modern Perfectos and this one had the best, most smooth hide.

There's a slight 'battle scar' on the left sleeve (see the pic), but it never bothered me and I hope it won't bother you either.

The belt was recently removed to make the jacket look less agressive and clean, yet it's STILL too 'flashy' with the chrome hardware, epaulets, etc., so it has to go.

Chest 21" - 53.3 cm
Shoulders 17.5" - 45.085 cm
Bottom hem 19" - 48.26 cm
Upper arm (in half) 8" - 20.32 cm
Back length 24" - 60.96 cm
Sleeve length around the curve around 25.5" / from centre back 34"

The measurements, except for the sleeve length, are from Schott's spec sheet and very accurate.

Selling for €500 with shipping included (preferrably within the EU), but I will consider offers. Payment via Paypal (friends and family).

IMG_5743.jpg
IMG_5747.jpg
IMG_5737.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5739.jpg
    IMG_5739.jpg
    884.4 KB · Views: 924
  • IMG_5741.jpg
    IMG_5741.jpg
    920.5 KB · Views: 929
  • IMG_5745.jpg
    IMG_5745.jpg
    851.3 KB · Views: 912
Last edited:

nattevagten

One of the Regulars
Added a few more pics. I have a 37.79" (96 cm) chest and the jacket is sized 38. As you can see, it is VERY slim-fitting, nothing like the baggy mid-80s/90s Perfectos. The leather's nice and very soft. I'd gladly keep it, but the shoulder area is too small for me.

S1.jpeg

S2.jpeg

Last edited:
Rarely beautiful leather for a regular 613 - Doesn't appear to have the plasticy layer - and I love the new lining. Honestly, looks as good as any FCL Leon that I've seen. Beautifully broken in, too. Just right in every way.

nattevagten

One of the Regulars
Rarely beautiful leather for a regular 613 - Doesn't appear to have the plasticy layer - and I love the new lining. Honestly, looks as good as any FCL Leon that I've seen. Beautifully broken in, too. Just right in every way.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko