Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS Part 2 - Panama and Vintage Stetson

mhollis44

Familiar Face
I'm lowering the price on these two hats to try and move them out of here.

I continue cleaning out and making room. I have these two up for sale. All prices include shipping to US addresses. If you're interested please email me at mhollis44@yahoo.com

The first is a white Panama straw purchased of Ebay from PanamaHats.biz. Size is marked "L" at the rear of the cloth sweatband. I measured as best as possible and it's just a tad over 23". Brim measures 3" and the crown is about 5 1/4". This hat has never been worn outside and remains in VG condition. $35.00

Pan1.jpg

Pan2.jpg

Pan3.jpg

Up next is a vintage Stetson that I purchased off Ebay a couple of years ago. It's a nice dark brown color and really looks sharp. When I bought it, the hat had a shredded liner and was missing the sweatband. I had both replaced by a guy who makes hats in central Tennessee. The lining is nice, but he glued the sweatband into place rather than stitching. Hat measures a little over 23" with a 2 1/4" brim and approximate 5" crown. Stetson pin is still present on the bow. Hat remains in VG condition. $50.00

ste1.jpg

ste2.jpg

ste3.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to make a fair offer.

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo