Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS Stetson 4X Rancher Silver Belly Size 7 7/8 Fits Like An 8

MJL

One of the Regulars
This is a Stetson Silver Belly Colored Rancher 4X Beaver Felt hat. The size is the ever hard to find 7 7/8.

This is a great hat, indeed a fantastic hat. I love fur felt hats and Stetson does a great job with their fur Cowboy hats. This hat is sure to please and is amazingly high quality. I bought it a few years back as old stock but never got around to wearing it. Living in Southern Florida I have decided that felt Cowboy style hats just do not work for me. Indeed, I have come to the understanding that I am a Fedora hat man so I am in the process of selling off most of my cowboy style hats. I wear a size 7 7/8 in a Stetson Temple Fedora and it fits perfect. This hat is sized 7 7/8 and it fits large, perhaps due to the increased weight of the brim. Please be aware that this hat fits like an 8 on my head. Next to trying this one out I cannot recall wearing this one afield. There are a few small finger smudges on this hat with the most prominent being on the rear of the brim. These appear to be shop smudges as this hat spent its time with me in its box. I wrote my name and year of purchase, 2005, on the back of the leather sweat band using a magic marker. This should be removable.

Price: $75 plus $10 shipping. Insurance is optional. I accept PayPal but the buyer must pay 4% to cover their costs. United States Postal Money Order is also accepted. I will be happy to combine shipping with any other sale posted here. Pay one shipping for one box regardless of the number of hats in the box.

Any questions please email me at mlittman5@aol.com

096.jpg

098.jpg

099.jpg

Last edited:

MJL

One of the Regulars
Price reduced to $60 plus shipping. I will, of course combine shipping with any hat your purchase from me as long as you allow me to pack multiple hats into one box at your risk. This is a tremendous bargain for a hat of this quality. By both hats I am selling for $100 shipped....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart