Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTT Aero Ridley SZ 40 for 42

Seank

A-List Customer
long shot... BUT does anyone have an aero Ridley in a size 42 that fits a little to big on them and looking to size down?

I have a sz 40 in natural CXL, 3 pocket design w/belt. Like new condition. I purchased it new from TB less than a year ago, has some nice custom options like moleskin lining...looks good on, but can't move in it. I should have gone with a 42.

Anyway... been thinking of selling it for a while but can't bring myself to do so because i really like it. I just can't wear it. ugh. would love to find a similar jacket just a size up. looking for something with a length 24"-25", not longer than 25". Sleeves around the same...somewhere around 24.5"-25" measured straight.

if you have something (doesn't necessarily have to be a Ridley)and might be interested let me know and I'll get you pics of my jacket with accurate measurements, etc...

Thanks.

marker2037

Practically Family
Hey Sean. I actually have a Ridley in size 42 that I'm looking to sell if you're interested. It's dark seal vicenza horsehide, with detachable belt, antique brass zippers and snaps, olive thread, olive cotton lining, zippers on top of sleeves. I purchased it from Thurston Bros about 2 years ago and it's in great shape, barely worn to be honest.

24" back
22.5-23" chest

I have to take other measurements for you, but here is a quick photo. The other leather zipper pulls are in the upper chest pocket, I just took them off.

thumbnail_d9ecf1aa-eb77-4982-a05a-28bc7a53712f.jpg

I'm not looking to trade as a size 40 is just too small for me, but if you're interested in buying I figured I'd give you first shot since I saw your listing.

Seank

A-List Customer
Hey Sean. I actually have a Ridley in size 42 that I'm looking to sell if you're interested. It's dark seal vicenza horsehide, with detachable belt, antique brass zippers and snaps, olive thread, olive cotton lining, zippers on top of sleeves. I purchased it from Thurston Bros about 2 years ago and it's in great shape, barely worn to be honest.

24" back
22.5-23" chest

I have to take other measurements for you, but here is a quick photo. The other leather zipper pulls are in the upper chest pocket, I just took them off.

View attachment 493688

I'm not looking to trade as a size 40 is just too small for me, but if you're interested in buying I figured I'd give you first shot since I saw your listing.
That dark seal Vic with the antiqued brass is a nice combination. I’ll consider this so doesn’t hurt to send me pics with the measurements, but truth be told, I am really more interested in a trade. I have 2 jacket projects currently being built and are do to arrive in the next couple weeks and am not really looking to buy anything additional. But ya never know.

Seank

A-List Customer
Bump. Trade still available. Willing to look at jackets other than Ridley’s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points