Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WW1 Boots -- post yours here

bl@ster

One of the Regulars
I didn't find a suitable WW1 boot thread, so I started one. Post your WW1 boots here!

I just ordered these raw leather US M1904 Marching Shoe from What Price Glory.

shoes_ww1_01.jpg

shoes_ww1_02.jpg

shoes_ww1_03.jpg

shoes_ww1_04.jpg

shoes_ww1_05.jpg

shoes_ww1_06.jpg

shoes_ww1_07.jpg

shoes_ww1_08.jpg

You can find the boots here to purchase:
http://onlinemilitaria.com/shopexd.asp?id=1937&bc=no

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
Those are some sharp boots. I guess they were kind of like the service shoes of the time? Let us know how they fit and all. I may like to get a pair myself.

Gijoe

A-List Customer
Here is mine about a few time wear. The Marching Shoes are made from good saddle Leather. The Leather Soles are a bit thin for every day wear on modern streets. I added a rubber sole and a insole. Its a unique looking Shoe but for a few $ more you can buy a more comfortable Red Wing. The other is a british WWI Shoe from Civil war Boots.

filfoster

One Too Many
Here is mine about a few time wear. The Marching Shoes are made from good saddle Leather. The Leather Soles are a bit thin for every day wear on modern streets. I added a rubber sole and a insole. Its a unique looking Shoe but for a few $ more you can buy a more comfortable Red Wing. The other is a british WWI Shoe from Civil war Boots.

Just got my pair of those WWI British boots from Tom Lattimore/Civil War Boots, and I am anxious to break them in. They look very sturdy and the hobnails are well done.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy