Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

XL AB Adventure Shirt for sale

vintage68

Practically Family
I received my XL AB Adventure shirt in the mail today. I washed it in cold water and dried it for about 10 minutes on low in the drier and it's too small for me in the shoulders. I'm 6' and have fairly broad shoulders, but if you're tall and lanky (or heroin chic) it'll probably work. I always wear an XL in shirts, but this one just doesn't work for me. I need to go with an XXL.

IMG_0026.jpg

The sleeve length measured from the shoulder seam is 27 1/4 inches. The shoulder seam to seam measurement is 18 1/4 inches, and the length from the front shoulder seam to the bottom front tail is 29 inches.

So, anyone in the market for an XL AB shirt I'll sell it for half price, $50 shipped. They retail for $98.50. It's brand new, just washed once and tried on. No alterations or anything.

Digger4Glory

New in Town
Sounds like a deal for 50.00 shipped

I will buy that for 50.00 total which includes the shipping. I'm new to the lounge so I can't contact you directly, but I'm interested. Payment through Paypal? Let me know.
Best regards...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff