Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Y’2 Leather Japanese Teacore Horsehide Vest

Powerband

Practically Family
This vest is incredible. I bought this about a year ago and wore it very little, yet the grains are popping like firecrackers.

First and only owner, I paid about $800 and waited over a month for delivery from Japan to California. I’m letting it go at a steep loss to me because I have other leather vests that are moving into my rotation.

The teacore leather reminds me very much of a Shinki hide, with its durable but supple feel. The stitches are great. The beautiful red lining is in EXCELLENT condition (of course, didn’t get a lot of wear). The black teacore horsehide and red lining combo is eye-candy, draped casually on your arm or worn on your back. Seriously, be ready for a lot of compliment.

*EDIT to add size and measurements:

Label size says “40.” Please keep in mind that the P2P on vests can be typically a smaller measurement because there aren’t sleeves to restrict movement. I personally wear jackets with P2P of 21” to 22” comfortably, and this vest fits and zips me all the way with complete comfort.

P2P 19.5”
Shoulders: 15.25”
Back: 24”

$295

Pictures just taken today:

C040D615-5D41-4326-ABFC-6349C0F67E21.jpeg

C0A5E7CE-7C4A-40A2-B8EF-25BE8005A429.jpeg

75493B22-B944-4C60-9EDE-DF5718B515AA.jpeg

C9A9A6F4-EFC7-435B-9805-3154F9512302.jpeg

I’ve done plenty of successful deals here.
Please message me here, or email me at: Leansaloon@me.com

Thank you!

Last edited:

FER CASANOVA

New in Town
This vest is incredible. I bought this about a year ago and wore it very little, yet the grains are popping like firecrackers.

First and only owner, I paid about $800 and waited over a month for delivery from Japan to California. I’m letting it go at a steep loss to me because I have other leather vests that are moving into my rotation.

The teacore leather reminds me very much of a Shinki hide, with its durable but supple feel. The stitches are great. The beautiful red lining is in EXCELLENT condition (of course, didn’t get a lot of wear). The black teacore horsehide and red lining combo is eye-candy, draped casually on your arm or worn on your back. Seriously, be ready for a lot of compliment.

*EDIT to add size and measurements:

Label size says “40.” Please keep in mind that the P2P on vests can be typically a smaller measurement because there aren’t sleeves to restrict movement. I personally wear jackets with P2P of 21” to 22” comfortably, and this vest fits and zips me all the way with complete comfort.

P2P 19.5”
Shoulders: 15.25”
Back: 24”

$295

Pictures just taken today:

View attachment 379223

View attachment 379224

View attachment 379226

View attachment 379225

I’ve done plenty of successful deals here.
Please message me here, or email me at: Leansaloon@me.com

Thank you!
Beautiful vest! Where are you located in Cali?

JCSD

Practically Family
Catch and release on this one. Unfortunately a little too small for me. Same price as original post at $295 including CONUS shipping and paid via PP/FF. No international shipping at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm