Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Y'2 HR-55 Horsehide D pocket - size 42

Cheech

A-List Customer
I picked this up used a while ago after admiring these from afar on others, but the fit doesn't quite work for me. My favorite feature of the jacket is the large collar, which snaps down to the lapel snaps' mates when the jacket is zipped all the way up (see photo of me modeling this below). That's some fine engineering!

The leather is still quite shiny, even as it's developing some nice crinkling/wrinkling. The only signs of wear are a few small very light scuffs--I can only find these around the rear shoulders. Will sell for $950 via PayPal FF (insured shipping included in the continental US).

Measurements are as follows:
Pit to pit: 21.5 inches
Sleeve length (straight down from shoulder seam to cuff): 25.25 inches
Shoulder width (straight across back from seam to seam): 18.25 inches
Back length (from collar seam to hem): 23.75 inches
Hem width: 20.25 inches

1 - ysJ5Lol.jpg

2 - xejKYZx.jpg
3 - su5ntVq.jpg

4 - eFEerP1.jpg

5 - TQ69JjA.jpg

6 - T3Og6T3.jpg

7 - 1wQYnHf.jpg

8 - GJY2b1x.jpg

9 - ap31ZlU.jpg

10 - Q1cZhd4.jpg

Antonio Rodriguez

One of the Regulars
Amazing! I don’t honk I will be selling mine anymore. But in my opinion the fit looks great on you. I went on a long cruise and wore it all day and it looks great

Cheech

A-List Customer
Somehow, I’m not getting any notifications on these posts. Good thing @Monitor is handling the marketing!

This is a seriously nice jacket. The shiny horsehide, which breaks in quickly with terrific graining, the style, what with the wide collar and back yoke, and the appropriately chunky zippers… it’s got it all if you can nail the fit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112