Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You know you are getting old when:

I'm a frequent visitor to Disneyland and I went last night with my housemates. When we went on the It's A Small World ride a horrible thought occurred to me: The kids who provided the voices for the soundtrack are now in their early 60s! :eeek:

468405092_Usxzg-M.jpg

Last edited:

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
I feel a lot more fit, trim, and energetic at 60 than I did at 36.

Could be because I'm now semi-retired, hit the gym regularly, and don't have an infant in the next room waking me up every 90 minutes for a year and a half. The price you pay for delaying parenthood until you can actually afford to raise a child: energy level is a lot lower in your 30's than your 20's.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Every time I get on my Triumph for a ride, I am 18 again! Sometimes, that is a bad thing, when I look down at my speedometer. :D

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Little known facts that makes you Wonder !

Betty White was born in 1922.

Sliced bread was invented in 1928.

2aep75u.png

Therefore, sliced bread is the greatest thing
since Betty White.
:cheers1:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
This is what happens if you make a mistake. That is, if you are lucky. You don't want to know what happens when you are unlucky! Both the driver and passenger survived. [video=youtube;jdEKAIYxH9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdEKAIYxH9g[/video]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit