Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You know you have too many leather jackets when

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
When you can't invite friends over, because your couch is occupied and you don't know where else to put them.

When you establish "leather jacket" as currency unit in your head; "that skiing trip will cost me about two leather jackets".

ps Great thread, it gave me quite a few much-needed laughs. You all are awesome.

Seeing your link to the hand sewn leather jerkin from the 1800s reminded me of this, from Schott - which I kinda like, raw edges and all:

4ed4a926b92048adbaffa7c99c23b002.jpg

Looked, but could not find this one...very interesting.

BobJ

Practically Family
Looked, but could not find this one...very interesting.

Hey Butte... I had my eye on this one for months, but when I went to the Schott site to get a picture for the post, I also, saw that it seems to no longer be carried. I guess if someone were really interested, a call to Schott might be worth a try, they still might have some laying around.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've wanted to add to this thread for a while but couldn't think of anything to say. Then it dawned on me.... I don't have too many leather jackets YET !! :D

Well... it really depends on the person, too many can be more than one for some.
As for me I clearly am lacking jackets as I don't always have the exact one to match the circumstance :p
Too few jackets... too few :rolleyes:

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
When you go through all the jackets you haven't worn lately, and find enough forgotten money in the pockets that you can afford to buy another jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy