Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favorite movie quotes

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
I said this to someone today: "You were good kid, real good. But as long as I'm around you'll always be second best, see?" lol

From The Mask (1994)

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Steve McQueen

Hello Engine, I'm Jake Holman
ec035e02.png

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
lol lol lol lol

Another in the line of silent but deadly.............

[video=youtube;OpwJrEQY17U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpwJrEQY17U[/video]

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
It is........theatrically speaking of course because I would never condone spousal abuse......

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
You know Had, your clip makes Jimmy's act seem a lot more vicious that it was.....

[video=youtube;k4R5wZs8cxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4R5wZs8cxI[/video]

Mind you, she seemed pretty much a square dame and he was a lunatic.............

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Tomasso if you please!!! was "Yankee Doodle Dandy" lunatic? or “Angels with Dirty Faces" lunatic? where the photo above with Ann Sheridan comes from?

Nope. It was not!!!! :) grrr Leave Jimmy alone! haha

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
My mind must be going because it's 2 AM, but what is he shoving in her face? It's a grapefruit right?

It is indeed! I've always wondered if it has sugar on it at the time.

I agree with Tomasso about Mae Clarke - Ann Sheridan definitely seems more apt to handle him lol

DNO

One Too Many
My husband watched this movie and said it was simply awful, but he likes to repeat this line now and again because he thought it was hilarious!

It was, indeed, a hilarious line...and the movie was, indeed, awful. But funny...you have to watch it with the whole "Grindhouse/Planet Terror" attitude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21