Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favorite movie quotes

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
You want to find garbage, go to a garbage dump. I look for three qualifications. They have to speak a little English. They have to want to make money. And above all, they have to be disposable.

Joe, in Bangkok Dangerous.

“I'm afraid of being forgotten. I'm afraid I'll end up living a life like everyone else's and me being Bob Ford won't matter one way or the other.” — Robert Ford, The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford

“You boys thinkin' of gettin' in the skin trade? Well, let me set you straight. The gold I mine from this burg I don't get from diggin'. There ain't a shot of whiskey, a hand of poker, or any fella that wants to dip his wick that I don't get a cut of.”— Big Rump Kate, Broken Trail

Talking about the war:

“Do you ever give your past life any thought?” — Bob Ford

Jesse squinted at him, “I don’t get your meaning.”

Bob managed a grin and asked, “Do you ever give any thought to the men you’ve killed?”

The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."
-JB BTILC

Framed & hung on the office wall for several yrs:

“Pain or damage don’t end the world. Or despair, or beatings. The world ends when you’re dead. Until then you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man and give some back.” — Al Swearengen, Deadwood

IMG_2420.jpeg

My favorite moment/line of Predator.

"There's something in those trees..."

I think, they should have bring much more psychological tension like this. Predator would have been awesome.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner