Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favourite jacket - RIGHT NOW

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
a670666b91ad09e40ab50b0c8c2e6c6d.jpg

Aero Blizzard. My favorite item of clothing and the one that has by far garnered the most compliments.

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

This is long gone. Current favourite is my burgundy Thedi:

IMG_8050.jpeg

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Older Brent, maybe 60s? Objectively, this jacket is not my best at all... hem of the main zip is totally busted, stitches are weird in the action back, various scuffs. Worst part is that the jacket used to be black! Someone dyed with a permanent brown dye, so any chance of a meaningful patina is probably not going to happen. But it's still my go-to when heading out the door. It fits well and the condition when I purchased it helps me avoid babying it.

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cool to look back at this old thread and see where we’re at today. I haven’t been wearing leather much this year, instead mainly alternating between my Lee Japan Storm Rider and my G&B blue MA-1. In honor of the thread, though I threw on the LW CHP this morning and it feels like an old friend. A squeaky, overweight, old friend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot