Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your opinions, please.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
dies-mh65_v1-big.jpg

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
I like it, But I'm a sucker for a nice knit...not to mention grey is one of my favorite colors.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
My father had a similar hat made for him in the colors of the local football team. "Dad's Pizza Hat." I would not care to have a cap like the one pictured, thanks. Looks warm though.

Edit: Kinda grows on you though. Like a head sweater.

JohnnyGringo

A-List Customer
I have to say that I like it-I think it's very unique and looks very warm. It has the Irish sweater vibe going- available from whom?

animator

One of the Regulars
I think it's kind of fun. It has some character and texture... that's more than I could say for a normal knit hat or a baseball cap.

If I still lived in Minnesota, I might wear it on a cold snowy day.

Boodles

A-List Customer
I'm in the camp of the man from Catfish Creek

Perhaps, best said back in the old days by the women in Vietnam, "never happen GI."

carter

I'll Lock Up
Does it have a quilted liner?

carldelo said:
Maybe on a fishing boat with a big Irish cable knit sweater. Not on land, though, I think....
:arated: I could see that happening.

Or worn with a big duffle or toggle coat and scarf to match. Picture a man with a pipe in his teeth, under a leaden sky, facing a blustery wind, wearing his cap, scarf, and heavy coat. It could work with the right outerwear.

carldelo

One Too Many
And the right demeanor

carter said:
:arated: I could see that happening.

Or worn with a big duffle or toggle coat and scarf to match. Picture a man with a pipe in his teeth, under a leaden sky, facing a blustery wind, wearing his cap, scarf, and heavy coat. Ii could work with the right outerwear.

Yeah, that sounds right --- you'd have to be a tough old m*&?f!@* to pull that hat off. Of course a pretty girl could have her way with it....

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
I can see a English chap paring the hat with a light grey or white button down shirt,the nice clean cut, "posh" type [huh]

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
The rule is... well I don't always follow it myself, yet the rule is, and I'm sighting section 37B (pardon the edits for space) of the rules of how to be a gentleman congress meeting definining terms gestures cape lengths and hattequite; it states quite clearly that all headgear of a non employement uniform nature (cutting ahead to the correct paragraph) If headgear is gifted to male wearer and is made by hand by male wearer's feminine counterpart, the wearing of proper headgear for proper events may be disrupted in order to stay in good favor of the wearer's feminine counterpart.

So if it's something a gal made for you you're okay I guess... otherwise ... well I just think it's ... it's up to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner