Your signature cocktail.

Discussion in 'The Connoisseur' started by Lady Day, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Not much on cocktails myself but there are certain cities, certain bars where handcrafted cocktails are the speciality of the younger crowd. And they have it down.

When I'm in the city I often stop at one to try a rare or new Whiskey. They claim they have over 200 brands on hand.

IMG_8937.jpg

BobHufford and Bamaboots like this.
  2. Lost Ronin

Lost Ronin One of the Regulars

I like an Old Fashioned, if it's made correctly. My go to drink...

3. belfastboy

belfastboy My Mail is Forwarded Here

Our go to is the good ol' Gin & Tonic. After a day on the road with our motorhome we celebrate with our lawn chairs and a G&T, specializing in cheap gin and expensive tonic. Right now we have a huge jug of Kirkland brand gin that is so big my wife, the bartender,
    has to pour using two hands as it does not come with a handle.

4. Trenchfriend

Trenchfriend I'll Lock Up

I would vote for old-school Mojito. :D

5. scottyrocks

scottyrocks I'll Lock Up

Vodka and diet iced tea. Better yet, diet iced tea/lemonade. Better yet, Arnold Palmer Zero (sugar free) Half & Half (iced tea/lemonade).

6. SlyGI

SlyGI New in Town

When I was younger, growing up in Texas, I loved a good Margarita. I liked both frozen and on the rocks and I always loved the salt. However, now that I'm a little older, I really like an Old Fashioned. I think I had my first one when I was in the Army, but I don't remember for sure.

Trenchfriend likes this.
  7. William G.

William G. One of the Regulars

I’m not much of a drinker, but I love a good Cuba Libre. We make a version with Dr. Pepper instead of Coke that’s pretty good. Fresh lime is key.

Beyond that, I like mojitos, and I can’t think of any other cocktails that I’ve even tried.

SlyGI likes this.
  8. N2S3

N2S3 New in Town

Like an good Aviation based on Tanquerey No. 10

9. R4TB

R4TB New in Town

Normal drink is bourbon or scotch neat, but when I mix I go for the classic martini made with Hendrick's gin

10. BegintheBeguine

BegintheBeguine My Mail is Forwarded Here

11. BegintheBeguine

BegintheBeguine My Mail is Forwarded Here

No sales tax, even. I still have the bottle in 2019. Let the party continue!