Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You've got a good man watching the door

Sergei

Gone Home
Michaelson said:
In case you missed it last night, we had someone post a hacked link to an adult website in the public hats area. MattDeckard immediately moved in, removed the of offending post, then bounced the offender out the door.

Pour that man a TALL cold one of his favorite beverages. He's a good man to have covering your back!!

High regards!! Michaelson :cheers1:

I didn't get a chance to copy that posted adult link!! Darn....

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Good Job Matt

Wow. I miss everything. I went to bed early.....see. Early to bed, early to rise, makes Jack a dull boy. Or is it "makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise?"

OK I'll wise up! Matt, thanks for the preemptive house cleaning. Yea!

Michaelson

One Too Many
Just like any well run saloon (make that club), all I did was whistle and point from the far end of the bar, and Matt did the heavy work. THAT'S how you moderate, and he's just one of the many here that are keeping order in an unruly world. Nice to have a place like this to go to. Regards. Michaelson

Dalexs

Practically Family
MK said:
A true gentleman's club is a respectable place....and not those strip joints who perverted the term. There are no gentlemen found there.

The only real difference between a Gentlemans Club and strip joint is the higher cover charge and more expensive drinks.
(Not that I would know about those things... :cool2: )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21