Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

carter

I'll Lock Up
Take a bow.

indycop said:
I keep telling Deelovely that a Route 66 would be perfect on the Route 66 at the front end (sorry I was Army not Navy) of the Disney ship!!:D :rolleyes:
I also think that would be an awesome meet for loungers, on an actual cruise ,and that ship is styled like the classic cruise ships!

Sounds like fun. Who's arranging this shindig? Deelovely?
:D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
carter said:

Sounds like fun. Who's arranging this shindig? Deelovely?
I'll tell her you said to get right on it!!:D
I think we need something for loungers on this side of the country!!:) Vintage Silhouettes to dinner and Adventure fedoras on the Island!!:D

carter

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
I'll tell her you said to get right on it!!:D
I think we need something for loungers on this side of the country!!:) Vintage Silhouettes to dinner and Adventure fedoras on the Island!!:D

Promise her another hat! :D

There's always the Gulf Coast. I'd like to get back to New Orleans. Mardis Gras !?

carter

I'll Lock Up
Whoa, Big Fella...

indycop said:
:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: Now see what you've done Carter!:eek:

This was your idea. I was just encouraging your train of thought. You know, helping firm up the plan. Providing moral support. (you need moral support.)

Just cruise back into the fray.

I know!...Use the fedora as cheese to bait your...well, not exactly a trap but...

Be a man, not a mouse!

But, if you must be a mouse, be a..

Mighty%20Mouse.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Elementary my dear Watson.

indycop said:
:eusa_doh: How exactly did I get into this again?:rolleyes: :eek: :)

Well, let me see....Ahhh, yes. Hmmm....

Once upon an evening there was a photo of a fedora which led to a discussion of a highway which lead to a discussion of a ship which led to a discussion of a cruise which led to a discussion of an organizer which led to your current plight. :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
Well, let me see....Ahhh, yes. Hmmm....

Once upon an evening there was a photo of a fedora which led to a discussion of a highway which lead to a discussion of a ship which led to a discussion of a cruise which led to a discussion of an organizer which led to your current plight. :D
I tell you what, I will look at the rules for events and then pose the question as to interest on the events.:eek: :rolleyes:
Oh the pressure :)

HungaryTom

One Too Many
Le Douanier

This hat was ordered a while ago-to recreate the Eddie G.
I loved that hat.
Art did an extra quick service and still it did take more than a month to get it - from the Customs:rage:

Anyhow, here it is - another masterwork of Art Fawcett.

VSArtFawcettLeDouanier04.jpg

I knew Art as a gentleman would not break the rule of his limited editions but I was sure he would come up with a very nice paraphrase. If you notice, the ribbon color is different than on the original Eddie G.

The hat has the reference No 1112071 but I wanted to give it a nicer name. It has very nice ivory colors and the material is soft, as if you touch butter - this feel you can not post. This is why you must purchase from Art to feel it in person.
There is as always a great excitement during the wait but the hat is worth it!

Art, thanks once more again!

Regards:

Tom

duggap

Banned
Hungary Tom, that is a very special hat. It reminds me of the Jazzman that Art did for me. It is the light color and tall crown and ribbon. It took me a little bit to get used to but now I love it. The hat looks great on you. Good choice.:eusa_clap

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
HungaryTom, You have excellent taste. That's a great choice.

Art Fawcett, Once again you've done an outstanding piece of work.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

pgoat

One Too Many
These are great pics. I have not been able to post images yet (perhaps still too newbie to have those permissions?) but Once I can I will put up my VS hats. Just got my second one from Art and (yes, I peeked before XMas) it's a beaut!!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
HungaryTom said:
This hat was ordered a while ago-to recreate the Eddie G.
I loved that hat.
Art did an extra quick service and still it did take more than a month to get it - from the Customs:rage:

Anyhow, here it is - another masterwork of Art Fawcett.

I knew Art as a gentleman would not break the rule of his limited editions but I was sure he would come up with a very nice paraphrase. If you notice, the ribbon color is different than on the original Eddie G.

The hat has the reference No 1112071 but I wanted to give it a nicer name. It has very nice ivory colors and the material is soft, as if you touch butter - this feel you can not post. This is why you must purchase from Art to feel it in person.
There is as always a great excitement during the wait but the hat is worth it!

Art, thanks once more again!

Regards:

Tom
Absolutely beautiful!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

pgoat

One Too Many
carter said:
And here are the photos of the Rt. 66 Sage Variant by Art.

2054127096_d4971ad156.jpg

2054128148_2e485b7072.jpg

2054122928_a1b275e0b3.jpg

2054120814_66c70eeb48.jpg

2053334895_bc2619df46.jpg

2054116966_be00476328.jpg

2053340729_1e907267fc.jpg

That's more along the lines of what I'd spec on the Route 66, nice as the ribbon is on the website pics. Beautiful colors!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
pgoat said:
These are great pics. I have not been able to post images yet (perhaps still too newbie to have those permissions?) but Once I can I will put up my VS hats. Just got my second one from Art and (yes, I peeked before XMas) it's a beaut!!
:eek: You jumped ship already!

carter

I'll Lock Up
This is a magnificent fedora.

HungaryTom, This fedora looks great on you. I'm glad you chose this style. The color is beautiful.

Can you post some more photos of the sides, back, and interior as well as some more information on the crown and brim?

Congratulations to you and Art! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

pgoat

One Too Many
indycop said:
:eek: You jumped ship already!

I not only Peeked, I tried on and loved every minute of it!:D

I'm also already planning my next hat buy...tho I will have to recover financially from the holidays - what else is new??? I'm busted through Feb. at least.

Hey - in the last 15 yrs I quit smoking, caffiene (for the most part), drinking (well... kind of) and .... well, that's it (now if they could just invent an alternative to food!!). Leave me one vice, dagnabbit!!!

Compulsive shopping, I be thine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner