Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

11 Pound Buffalo Jacket

green papaya

One Too Many
11 pounds must feel like putting on a coat of armor or flak jacket, it looks uncomfortable and stiff

looks like a biker style jacket like in the movie the WILD ONE

Navin323i

Practically Family
Thanks friend! Wife told me to buy it and I said "I'll get it next time...nobody will buy it"
I'm not too bright at times...

You're welcome, my friend! Sorry to hear that. Well... if this helps to inspire hope in you, I too had a "not too bright" moment and I wound up getting rid of a really cool leather jacket that my older brother gave me as a gift. 14 years later I tracked down the owner and was able to be reunited with my jacket (see my thread link below). It goes to show that ANYTHING is possible in our world... perhaps you'll find your lost jacket or something very similar that you'll like even better. :)

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...ted-after-14-years-apart!!&highlight=reunited

Last edited:
That's GREAT Navin - great story too. In a similar vein, my son gave a really nice jacket - similar to the Brando biker style of the 50's - to Good Will (US charity for those unfamiliar) and we saw it at a swap meant this spring! We all knew it was his because he customized it with (he was only 13) studs and some paint - a la "the Clash".
Moments like that make you wonder :)
Enjoy your jackets!

Navin323i

Practically Family
That's GREAT Navin - great story too. In a similar vein, my son gave a really nice jacket - similar to the Brando biker style of the 50's - to Good Will (US charity for those unfamiliar) and we saw it at a swap meant this spring! We all knew it was his because he customized it with (he was only 13) studs and some paint - a la "the Clash".
Moments like that make you wonder :)
Enjoy your jackets!

Thanks Bro! What an equally great story you shared regarding your son! Very happy for you guys. What's your name by the way? I'm guessing from your screen name that you're originally from Montana? :)

Thanks Bro! What an equally great story you shared regarding your son! Very happy for you guys. What's your name by the way? I'm guessing from your screen name that you're originally from Montana? :)

lol - sorry, it's Scott. Yes, from Butte, MT. Where the winters are cold and the sheep are scared :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80