Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1920s Crocodile Gladstone Bag

cookie

I'll Lock Up
A raving nutjob terrorist, as it turned out, who killed two innocent people. Thanks to our brilliant judicial system for letting the scumbag out on bail in spite of more than 40 sexual assault charges against him and a murder charge after he set his ex-wife on fire and burned her to death.

We need to pack heat here to protect our own lives from the results of the country having such a weak judiciary.

One of the victims actually died of a heart attack. A mother of 3 littlies she was a very good barrister and came first in the New South Wales Higher School Certificate with a perfect 100 score. Probably would have ended up on the High Court.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Actually it's my understanding that in accordance with the doctrine of separation of powers the judiciary are separate to the legislature. Anyway my point was that 2 innocent Australians have lost their lives today. A tragic day for the nation.

Here in the USA we also have our share of what I call, LOONIES! As I have made it no secret, I have a concealed carry permit and always have both of my 9mm handguns with me any place I go, even to the local market. So sad things happen like this from nut jobs that want to do evil things. We here in our household have some prayers going to the victims over your way.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
You are so right. I might try with some Cadillac cream first as someone just sent me a new bottle LOL!. Already discussed with my cobbler how we can refit the end pieces with his nice Italian shoe leather which he gets in like small flitches.

You can see the aging related folding over which has stressed the interstices in the croc tiles on one side:

If there is anything supply wise you can use that I can help with, please ask. And actually that goes for anyone that may need something.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I've heard that joke many times before LusMyMan and I understand full well that there are some people who believe guns are the answer to everything. Let's go back to bags since we don't need to address such questions were.

ideaguy

One Too Many
should the bag ever want a new home, I'd be delighted to provide same...
will fork over enough greenbacks to buy a new 'gator;
guns don't kill people...you know the rest;

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Yeah I do know the rest of that quote - guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people. But listen, what you guys in the U.S. do is not my concern. My comments were about here. Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS