Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1920's light blue belted DB overcoat

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
I checked the exact measurements with the seller. The inside measurement is 48 inches - perfect for a jacket for me but too small for an overcoat to be worn over a suit.

It is a beauty.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I like the cut (with the belt and all) but the close up of the color reminds me of those fillings in walls...plus mold.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Their descriptions tend to be a bit wide, but they do find some good stuff. And their starting prices aren't high.

Although i am rather disconcerted by the large amount of fetish rubberwear they are selling!

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
it's the photos too TT. i like good clear photos, on a mannequin not a person in front of their house, who the garment doesn't fit.
vintage clothing can easily look like junk if not displayed well. the seller Kompendium does it very well.

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
i asked the seller if the coat had any date inside. quote:

"no written date inside, however I've been in the costume/film industry a number of years and can assure you this is an original 1920s coat. Cheers"

so there you have it; it's 20s. the man said it is.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
His work in film costuming etc would explain both the name (wardrobe department) and the interesting stuff they turn up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic