Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930's brown pinstripe single breasted peak lapel suit

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
smaller ? Baron, you have been de-throned... i believe Shangas may be the smallest lounge member !

All hail to the Shangas!

I'm a tiny ba***rd, really. I'm 5'6". About 130 pounds (or at least, I'm desireous of weighing 130 pounds. I will, one day...)

The inside leg measurement says 29 inches. Mine is about 27-28 inches. The waist is 32...which is good. The shoulder-shoulder measurement says 17-3/4 inches...mine is 15. My sleeve-length is about 18-20 inches.

So yeah...that wouldn't fit me...but with the magic of a tailor...probably...who knows!

Pah. I refuse to cede ground to this … this … GIANT!! There'll be no usurpation of my tiny throne by this veritable Brobdingnagian …

All hail to the Shangas!

I'm a tiny ba***rd, really. I'm 5'6". About 130 pounds (or at least, I'm desireous of weighing 130 pounds. I will, one day...)

The inside leg measurement says 29 inches. Mine is about 27-28 inches. The waist is 32...which is good. The shoulder-shoulder measurement says 17-3/4 inches...mine is 15. My sleeve-length is about 18-20 inches.

So yeah...that wouldn't fit me...but with the magic of a tailor...probably...who knows!

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Shangas, my friendly advice would be to reconsider BK's offer. As far as I know it would be your first vintage suit? Maybe it is one step up (+ maybe you have to get used to it) but I think you won't regret it.

I know because I am still buying single pieces and should stop that nonsense and buy a proper vintage suit instead. It's just more money at once but not too much money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24