Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930's brown pinstripe single breasted peak lapel suit

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Shangas, my friendly advice would be to reconsider BK's offer. As far as I know it would be your first vintage suit? Maybe it is one step up (+ maybe you have to get used to it) but I think you won't regret it.

I know because I am still buying single pieces and should stop that nonsense and buy a proper vintage suit instead. It's just more money at once but not too much money.

You're quite right. I don't own a suit. At least, not one that I like. One day, I'll get one that fits me.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This was a suit for Yeps. It has an awfully long inseam, very large shoulders. It is, for want of a better term, a very strangely proportioned suit.

bk
sorry for the confusion. I just thought it was aimed at shangas because of the size nearer to yours. :eusa_doh:

Well anyway. I only own one suit and it's damaged. So we are even, Shangas. Just wanted to help becuase I find myself to hesitant too... sometimes. On other days I am an impulse buyer. [huh]

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
sorry for the confusion. I just thought it was aimed at shangas because of the size nearer to yours. :eusa_doh:[huh]

I think you are talking about two different suits right now. The good Baron just brought up another suit that I passed on a while back (Bold Look, double breasted), which he still has and is encouraging me to buy. The one in this post was simply tiny.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, I got that know.

And yes I thought it was similar in size to the one in the opening post of this thread...but another suit.
and-now-for-something-completely-different-113418-494-700.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot