Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930s Wardrobe

Miss Hattie

Familiar Face
You are an absolute star, Thank you!;)
The measurements do seem feasible, so I’m now on the lookout for one with similar dimensions….:rolleyes:

Hats x

benstephens

Practically Family
Hi Miss Hattie,

You can still find them in Charity shops (The type that have a furniture section) although they tend to be a little more austere than this type, but I have seen some very nice ones.

We can keep our eyes open if you wish?

Kindest Regards

Ben

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
WOW! Ben Stephens, that is certainly something lovely to behold! But I already knew you and Miss Siss both have impeccable taste. :D

Miss Hattie

Familiar Face
I have plenty of local charity shops around my neck of the woods, so I’ll have to keep an eagle eye. I also help out in one and I’m still waiting for a steamer trunk to be handed with clothes on the hangers and goodies in the draw- hasn’t happened yet! :rolleyes:

Thanking you both for all the help and I’ll keep you posted on the wardrobe front.

All the best
Hats x

dogrocketp

One of the Regulars
Thank you for giving my lady and I something to aspire to. Her car is a 1938 Packard 110. I've yet to catch up to her clothing endowment, and we hope to move in together and sort out the rest. I'll pester her to post a pic.

V-Sweetheart

New in Town
Wardrobes are wonderful, everyone should have several!

dogrocketp said:
Thank you for giving my lady and I something to aspire to. Her car is a 1938 Packard 110. I've yet to catch up to her clothing endowment, and we hope to move in together and sort out the rest. I'll pester her to post a pic.

GF here. Yes, matching Wardrobes are an inspiration! I wish our thrift stores (your charity shops) carried such lovely ones. Ah well, one can dream. I wish I could figure out how to post our picture with the car. Sorry the photo seems to disappear in the ether.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael