Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1960s One-Star Schott Perfecto

Speakeasy

Familiar Face
Hello, everyone. New member here - thought I'd make my first post something other members might benefit from.

I'm selling a 1960s (I believe) Schott Perfecto, model 615. They don't make em like this anymore, and it still has miles to go; just doesn't seem to fit my style these days.

The jacket is made of handcut steerhide with what I believe is the original quilted nylon lining in perfect condition. One star is missing from the right shoulder, as are three of the original belt loops, which is the condition I bought it in. Other than that, it's in great shape - no holes, tears, etc. It has some patina, but I feel that just adds to a jacket's overall appeal.

I'm asking $150, given its wear. Quite frankly, I'm more in need of a decent hat at the moment, so if anyone is willing to trade a dark brown, blue, or grey Fedora in a size 7 3/8 or 7 1/2, I'll give them the jacket for free minus shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Beautiful Perfecto! Had no idea they offered this model so early on. Killer deal in any case.

Speakeasy

Familiar Face
Bump. I feel that $100 + shipping (or a trade) is a fair price for this jacket. The generic One-Star steerhide model retails for around $720 US, and it doesn't have half the panache of this one.

Speakeasy

Familiar Face
Forgot to add measurements:

Armpit-to-armpit: 20"
Sleeve length from armpit: 16"
Shoulders: 18.75"
Length from bottom of collar: 23.5"

Would still prefer a trade, if possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou