Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 brand new Scott Willis horsehide horsebutt belts

schitzo

Suspended
I just bought two of these but I've already got one from him that I like better, so they can move on. Both are size 34

The tan one - Horween natural horsebutt - is 1.5" wide

The Horween black horsebutt is 1.25" wide

I paid $55 for each + shipping. Have never worn either, aside from to try on. I'll accept £24 for each + shipping or both for £48.

If interested PM

Last edited:

Enough

One of the Regulars
Thanks for your PM, I can't PM back it says your message box is full.

Hang onto them for me and when you can give me a complete shipped price to Paypal you. Can you give me a measurement from the middle adjustment hole to the end of the buckle where the tang touches?

Have a nice weekend, John

schitzo

Suspended
Schitz, sorry to hear they didn't work out for you. Love Scott's work

No worries. I just realised I like the black size 35 with my own buckle that I already have better + that 1.5" wide belts aren't really my thing. I've never had one before, and this will probably be my last.

I agree his work is solid though. The 35 has served me well for a few years now, and has only improved with age

Enough

One of the Regulars
shitzo,

I am going to pass on these wonderful belts. I would be on the last adjustment hole unless I can reduce my belly (trying but taking time) and I would prefer to be in the middle hole. With fees and shipping back to the US I think someone in the UK would benefit from your sale more than I.

Thank you, John

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Schitzo, if the tan belt doesn't sell in a week we have a deal. I'm assuming we share similar measurements, and I'm in the market for a good belt.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Schitzo, I have the same belt and buckle from "Don't mourn organize" (Scott), and I felt the buckle had a very severe V shaped angle, which caused the buckle to stick out, I gave mine a few whacks with a rubber mallet and flattened out, makes a world of difference. Just figured I would mention it.

schitzo

Suspended
thanks for the thought Boyo, but I'm looking at them again now and though I can see what you're talking about I personally don't consider that a flaw. Like it says, I've just realised I don't like 1.5" wide belts, and the black size 35 I have already I prefer over this one. Realistically I didn't need another black one - I just thought that while I was getting the tan one in I may as well line up a replacement at the same time, to keep shipping and customs fees down.

Cheers Nick. We'll see how it goes then..

schitzo

Suspended
Anyone?

Like the guy above said a UK home would be best. And if any of you wanna buy both I'll throw in a wallet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner