Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

40's/50's Style Black pumps in both black and white sz. 10

*Schatzi*

Familiar Face
Hello Ladies!

I have 2 gorgeous pairs of shoes for sale both of which I have only worn once. I have a very narrow foot/heel and often cannot buy pumps. I bought these anyway (one pair in white one pair in black) because they were too cute! They totally fall off my feet as most pumps do. :( I even tried the little heel stickies in the back with the white but it is my curse not to ever wear pumps without straps.

Soooooo, my size 10 lovelies this is your chance to enjoy what I can't.
:( They are completely leather including the sole (great for dancing). They have adorable bow accents on the front. The heel is about 4" and the platform at the front is about a 1/2". They are glamorous and perfect for day or evening.

DSCF4089.jpg

DSCF4088.jpg

DSCF4087.jpg

DSCF4086.jpg

DSCF4085.jpg

I spent $110 I believe for each pair. I am would like to get $60 for each or $100 for the pair. I may consider trades or possibly other offers. :)

Thanks bunches!!

V

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
Aldo usually lists European sizes, but I've had trouble with the fit lately. Could you list the size given by the manufacturer, as well as your approximate purchase date? Also, what are the heel and platform heights? Sorry for all the questions, but thanks for your consideration!

*Schatzi*

Familiar Face
No problem! They are a 40 according to the bottom of the shoe. These were purchased in 2008. I wore them each once that year and they've been sitting in my closet since then as I was hoping to maybe figure out how to get my skinny foot to stay in them but no luck. If only the rest of me was that skinny. ;) I thought I could even wear them to a photoshoot but I think someone else should be able to enjoy them. The heel height appears to be 4 inches with a 1/2 inch platform.

If you have anymore questions or want to see more pics let me know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff