Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

5 panel caps

xvoluntaryx

New in Town
Hi! Guys, I need your help. I'm from Ukraine and I'm interested in 5 panel caps or rather their cut and everything that can be useful in making them. I was looking for patterns and some information a lot, but found nothing. I’d be very pleased and thankful, if you could help with patterns pics, sizes, materials and all that could help me. There’s nowhere to turn to and ask questions like this in my country. I hope you can help me and thanks in advance.[huh]

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Hi! Guys, I need your help. I'm from Ukraine and I'm interested in 5 panel caps or rather their cut and everything that can be useful in making them. I was looking for patterns and some information a lot, but found nothing. I’d be very pleased and thankful, if you could help with patterns pics, sizes, materials and all that could help me. There’s nowhere to turn to and ask questions like this in my country. I hope you can help me and thanks in advance.[huh]

Hello and welcome to the Lounge. What will definitely help you is purchasing a cap you really like and just take the whole thing apart and study it carefuly and make a pattern from that. There will be a lot of trial and error, but with time you should get it.
Hope this helps. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran