Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

a-2 gibson barnes wool knits

kojax

Practically Family
my friend just got his new a-2 jacket from gibson barnes horsehide. i saw the jacket very nice he has one question. he thinks the bootom knits are to big . i took a meaurment they are just over 3 inches is that right. i told him people here would commet. he thanks you VERY MUCH...ALWAYS KOJAX

kojax

Practically Family
thank you people he will feel better about the jacket now......he thanks everybody here......he will be joining us soon....

kojax

Practically Family
dan thanks for the reply...... i was thinking of getting mt father a g-b a2 goatskin. do you like yours i know they cost alot and g-b jackets are going up first of the year.............

Daniel Hunter

One of the Regulars
I love my G&B A-2, it was a Christmas present from my wife a few years back.

I also have a G-1, B-3, Raider and two Indy jackets by them and love them all.

(why two Indy jackets??? I had one made in the standard length and thought it was a little short so I had them make me another with a long torso so it hangs below my shirt like a suit coat.)

kojax

Practically Family
thanks for the reply dan.....i have a g-1 from g-b nice jacket dark seal goatskin.....one thing about g-b they are picky about there leather....good company

Daniel Hunter

One of the Regulars
I've noticed that too. The hides they use are always very nice and blemish free. Some people may disagree but when I spend alot of money on a leather jacket I really don't want scrapes or scars across the leather.

Raymundo

One of the Regulars
I have a seal brown goatskin A-2 from them. When I ordered it I asked for leather with the most grain and that is what I got. I have seen Aero and Eastman goatskin and my jacket is just as grainey if not more than theirs. Great quality of goatskin from G&B.

Ray

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot