Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A-2 in the New Goat!

fishmeok

Vendor
This is the first jacket in my new veg tanned goatskin-I really love this stuff, it breaks in and grains up like crazy and the sun brings out some amazing reddish tones. Once again this is mostly a Doniger and it has cust requested 'rigger pockets" made from the lining of a B-4 bag.

Cheers
Mark\

014.jpg

046.jpg

063-001.jpg

016.jpg

023-001.jpg

024-001.jpg

030-001.jpg

039.jpg

052.jpg

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Wow. Now I've gotta get one of those too. I do love goat, almost as much as HH. Love those utility pockets too, very handy. I think that's the only area that the A2 design was ever lacking in,...not enough pocket space.
Mine is breaking in nicely by the way, I wear it every chance I get.

Last edited:

thor

Call Me a Cab
Very nice workmanship! Great to see real, hand-made quality craftmanship is still very much alive in the USA! Keep up the good work and continued success!

fishmeok

Vendor
Hello

I need to update the website- I'm going through a re-design and it's painful to say the least.

a 44 is 24 pit to pit, 19.5 shoulders, and 25 sleeve. These are modified to suit as necessary.

Thanks
Mark

fishmeok

Vendor
Finally got a few pics of me wearing it...

doniger1cropped.jpg

doniger1croppedside.jpg

doniger1croppedback.jpg

Compare the fit- note how my jacket is MUCH more authentic than the one this guy here is wearing: :D

015.jpg

014.jpg

011.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot