Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Baby Girl for Miss Golightly

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to post this but I just thought I would share our wonderful news - our daughter Evelyn Grace was born on 5th March weighing 7 pounds and 13 ounces. She is everything we dreamed of and more - I can safely say that it was the most amazing experience of my life and both Evelyn and I are doing great thank God. :)

PBenes

New in Town
Congratulations on your little bundle of joy!

My wife and I just had our first a few months ago, and I will tell you these next few months will be absolute joy for you.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations! And may I say what pretty names you picked for the little one :eusa_clap

Avalon

A-List Customer
Congratulations and best wishes to all of you!
2aj118j.gif

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
...and baby makes three, many congratulations now that you are a FAMILY!

I'm so glad to hear you and the baby are doing well and the name Evelyn Grace is just lovely. Now your husband has two beautiful ladies to look after and to surprise with those pretty vintage gifts he's so wonderful at selecting. :D

Love her lots.
Rest up and show us pictures of the little Miss when you can!

davestlouis

Practically Family
Congrats, and enjoy her while she's young and cute...about age 11 they become "not-so cute anymore", but they improve by the time they get out of college...

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
As a new mama myself, I am SO thrilled for you. It's an amazing time for you and your husband. Snuggle your little one as much as you can, and love on her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24