Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Baby Girl for Miss Golightly

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!

1asp080.gif

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Thank you all for your very kind wishes! :) This is going to be her first night home with us - all very exciting!!!!!! We're both completely in love with her - she's an absolute joy!

Here is a little photo of Evelyn that I just took - it was taken a few minutes ago while she was fast asleep (sorry for the quality!!!!!!):

EvelynGracejpg2.jpg

Chas

One Too Many
Miss Golightly said:
Thank you all for your very kind wishes! :) This is going to be her first night home with us - all very exciting!!!!!! We're both completely in love with her - she's an absolute joy!

Here is a little photo of Evelyn that I just took - it was taken a few minutes ago while she was fast asleep (sorry for the quality!!!!!!):

EvelynGracejpg2.jpg

It's tough work being born....you gotta sleep it off. Sorry for the quality? what are you apologizing for? you took the time out to share it.

Try to keep a baby book. the time passes so fast.

She has your ears. Nose too, I think.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Tomasso said:
lol

But seriously, it ain't a walk in the park for mommy either. ;)

Tomasso - I have for the last 11 days been going around in a complete haze - I seem to forget the simplest things - things I have done, what time I did them at but the one thing I don't forget is to keep looking at my gorgeous daughter and trying to soak in how amazing she is and how lucky we are.

Chas - I'm glad to hear you say there's some of me in there! Everyone says she the image of her Dad (and I have to agree!!!!) and that's no bad thing!

Thanks again everyone for all your good wishes - Evelyn is thriving and settling in nicely - we're getting used to sleeping in patches and grabbing a few z's where we can - but absolutely loving every second of being with her.:)

bettydarling

One of the Regulars
Just saw this now, congratulations Miss Golightly, wonderful news, shes a little cutie!! Looking forward to seeing some more snaps! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24