Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

panamag8or

Practically Family
Jovan said:
I just noticed the Han and Leia action figures on top of the cake. Nice touch!

Did you see the Millenium Falcon on the table, with a "Just Married" sign hanging from it?lol

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Jovan said:
I just noticed the Han and Leia action figures on top of the cake. Nice touch!
Thank you! I went down the aisle to the Throne Room from the end of Ep.4 (Medal Ceremony). That was my one of 2 requirements for my wedding (leaving down the aisle at the end to the Indiana Jones theme was the other one) and my wonderful husband was willing to go along with both.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Maj.Nick Danger said:
Especially when everyone crosses their light sabers and the bride and groom walk under them.

Though with lightsabers you have to forego the traditional "last man swats the bride on the patootie with his sword" move. :eusa_doh:

Jovan

Suspended
ITG said:
Thank you! I went down the aisle to the Throne Room from the end of Ep.4 (Medal Ceremony). That was my one of 2 requirements for my wedding (leaving down the aisle at the end to the Indiana Jones theme was the other one) and my wonderful husband was willing to go along with both.
Someone's a George Lucas fan. :)

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
Male...17 3/4 (it's so close I can smell it...mmm I love the smell of freedom in the mornin'), Long Islander by birth, relocated to Taipei, and becoming a NEW YORKER in 3 (!!!) weeks!

I'm not sure if I'd like a Star Wars wedding...I hear stormtrooper uniforms chafe after a while.

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
Alright, but I'm carrying that lightsaber on my cummerbund- been eyeballing that Master Replicas stuff for some time now...

And if we wanna go really nerdy, I'll use The One Ring as my wedding band...and it'll be made from adamantium.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr. Rover said:
Alright, but I'm carrying that lightsaber on my cummerbund- been eyeballing that Master Replicas stuff for some time now...

And if we wanna go really nerdy, I'll use The One Ring as my wedding band...and it'll be made from adamantium.

Sure, go with adamantium.

Adamantium-vibranium alloy is the heat. With such a ring, you could block artillery shells.

Doh!

One Too Many
Mr. Rover said:

You'd better hurry: they lose the Star Wars license after this year. Expect the prices to skyrocket once that happens.

Dutch McCoy

One of the Regulars
I am a short male living in the San Francisco of the Midwest (Bloomington, In) who is almost 29 and has been very happily married for almost three and half years. No children but two very lovely cats. Does that sum it up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran