Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A heartfelt thank you to my family on The Fedora Lounge

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks, John, for the update. Please let CJ know we're all thinking of him, and the hat is fantasic.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Posting for CJ, his VS.:)

cj.jpg

Thank you, John, for posting this and for updating us on CJ. Tell him to keep up the fight. We miss him here, on the Lounge.

Stoney

Practically Family
Tango Yankee said:
Boy, the things I miss by not being around much these days! Kudos to those who made this happen--I wish I could have been a part of it.

CJ, my thoughts and prayers are with you and like everyone, look forward to seeing you well and in your new hat!

Take care,
Tom

My sentiments as well CJ. I have been absent from the lounge and had no idea of your situation. Get well my friend and thanks to all of those that made the VS happen.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Our thoughts and best wishes to a speedy recovery are sent your way CJ. Sweet looking lid my man, you wear it well with confidence. That's a lot of love sitting atop your head. Keep up the good fight and hurry back.

Cheers!

Dan

Slim Portly

One Too Many
I'm sitting here blubbering like a baby, and I don't mind saying so! A great hat, and a great man wearing it. You have more men and women in your corner than you know. Keep fighting, my friend.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for updating us and posting the picture of CJ and his VS, John!

Let CJ know I'm glad he's stable. Keep fighting and know there are plenty of folks here on the Lounge behind him and giving good thoughts for his speedy recovery and return.

HosManHatter

One of the Regulars
This is the first I have heard about our Colby Jack being ill and I`m distraught over it.CJ,even though I`m only a junior member and sporadic contributor on FL--you always struck me as good and helpful soul.Through your posts,profile,threads,replies and the way you get along with EVERYONE here...well,it makes me feel like I have my very own Uncle Colby Jack. :)

You are in my prayers and heart,Sir.That VS is sweeeet!!

...reading what the members of FL did for their fellow fedora family member gave me a lump in my throat because I know how much love and soul went with CJ`s gift.I am proud to say I belong to the same online community as you fine folks!

God bless you Colby Jack and get well soon.
HMH

HungaryTom

One Too Many
Post No. 1000

This had to be for somethig really meaningful.
There is nothing more meaningful to say that I am with you and you are in my prayers.
Wish you the strength of the soul for your fight and wish you to do this in your superb new fedora!!!

Big Hug:

Tom/Tamás

Get well soon!!!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Got this from CJ today!:D
"The 2 spots of cancer in my liver have been pronounced DEAD!...Now it’s just the spot on my pancreas…

The infections they left behind from the embolism procedure caused my white cell count to go through the roof, and it ate up anything that shouldn’t be there…including the cancer cells! So the prayers are working my friend!

Let the Lounge know it’s working, and hopefully I’ll be able to get back on line at home in the next month…"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran