Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A new cafe racer arrived

philosophy101

A-List Customer
Great jacket! Shoulders and torso look like a perfect fit, as if it were custom made for you. Arm length looks fine with arms by your sides. Will you be using it for riding a bike? How is it when you reach your arms forward?

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
Congrats on the fit. If the arms are a tad short (and I'm not saying they are), there are always gauntlets (which I think work better when the arms are a little shorter and don't sorta push them off).

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Here's the image code.

P1010248.jpg

P1010250.jpg

P1010247.jpg

COLORADO

New in Town
Thank you for your comments. I don't ride and it's the reason that I was not much worry about sleeve length. The FQHH is terrific and heavy! More than the standard, I think. The fit is really trim, it's a size 40, and I could't wear a sweat on. For the roomy cut, I have my brown FQHH Highwayman.
If that can help somebody, my measurements are:
6.07'' tall
39.7'' chest
171 lb
34'' waist
Thanks
Manuel

53Effie

A-List Customer
+1. Really nice. I wonder if you could share the back length of the jacket, please. Thanks.

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
Of course, you can't ever gain weight or it'll hang in the closet year after year saying, "J'accuse!" That happened to me so I gave away a great jacket only to get thin again. Grrr! :mad:

howardeye

Practically Family
Thank you for the post. I have never heard of this leather company. I am interested in a quality 50's style motorcycle jacket with the belt. I was going to have Espinoza's Leather in California make me one. Now the decision is even more difficult since Aero makes more than one model in this style. Of course I would want a new one with 50 years of age from the sun, rain, hail, and a little road rash. Thank you

IXL

One Too Many
Thank you for the post. I have never heard of this leather company. I am interested in a quality 50's style motorcycle jacket with the belt. I was going to have Espinoza's Leather in California make me one. Now the decision is even more difficult since Aero makes more than one model in this style. Of course I would want a new one with 50 years of age from the sun, rain, hail, and a little road rash. Thank you

I have an Espinoza's jacket and frequently wear it for the hard knockabout stuff. It takes it all in stride. One heavy, well made leather jacket, designed formost as an actual riding jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy