Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A new Camp Draft

No time for photos but..

The US Post Office hand delivered my Silver Belly Camp Draft & UPS showed up with Major Moore reribbon & edge binding of my Stetson Pinnacle. The CD is nice & the Stetson is EXCELLENT! He used a dark taupe 12 ligne ribbon & matched it with the binding. Such a subtle contrast. I love it! Photos to come when I get back. Nice weekend to all you Loungers!

carter

I'll Lock Up
gtd, That Glen grey Campdraft looks very good. Can we see a side view of the crease?
Looking forward to seeing that Pinnacle with bound edge and a new ribbon. Did the Major reblock it as well?
And... the Silver Belly Campdraft.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
gtdean48 said:
The US Post Office hand delivered my Silver Belly Camp Draft & UPS showed up with Major Moore reribbon & edge binding of my Stetson Pinnacle. The CD is nice & the Stetson is EXCELLENT! He used a dark taupe 12 ligne ribbon & matched it with the binding. Such a subtle contrast. I love it! Photos to come when I get back. Nice weekend to all you Loungers!

Hmmm, reribbon and bound edge for MY Pinnacle. I see a voyage in my Stetsons future. Oh and I've pulled my chair up to the window waiting for my new CD to arrive.

The Silver Belly Camp Draft

I went with a diamond crease & the spots are actual rain drops...
cdsb1.jpg

cdsb2.jpg

cdsb3.jpg

cdsb4.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
gtdean48 said:
in the rain...
cdsb02.jpg

Good thing you posted those shots. I thought you may have just been drooling over your new lid :D.

I'm with Carter on the side shots. I have a ruler and protractor handy so I can measure the swooptitudinality of the brim.

...thanks :cheers1:

...either hat...any hat would work! Just got my measur'n devices right here.

carter said:
gtd, That Glen grey Campdraft looks very good. Can we see a side view of the crease?
Looking forward to seeing that Pinnacle with bound edge and a new ribbon. Did the Major reblock it as well?
And... the Silver Belly Campdraft.
Here is a side view of the glen grey on the shelf. I'll get a profile on my head later.
cdgghs.jpg

No reblock on the Pinnacle, just ribbon work. I'm going to recrease probably but still contemplating...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot