Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A new Camp Draft

D.W. Suratt

One of the Regulars
New Campdraft

RBH I'm hijacking your thread. lol I just received my new Camp Draft as I left the house for work. I will post pics later. It's a silverbelly. I'm a little confused about the color. I thought silverbelly was an off white color. This is more of a light tan color.

D.W. Suratt

One of the Regulars
Creased and ready to wear!

Here are the pics of the new Campdraft with the cattleman crease. I decided to crease it myself instead of taking to the western store. It came out pretty well. By the RBH your Camptdraft looks great also, forgot to mention that as I was doing my hijacking. :D

3335568029_98622a72b3_m.jpg

3335563857_dfd6e0472e_m.jpg

3336395042_6e02f4ab4a_m.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
D.W. Suratt said:
Here are the pics of the new Campdraft ...

D.W., your Campdraft is a monument to history. Just feel free to snap that brim down in the sun :D.

Man that hat has so much soul I can here it.......

Five gimme five gimme five five five......

YEUP!

Five gimme ten now ten gimme ten gimme fifteen

YEUP!

RBH

Bartender
D.W. Suratt said:
Here are the pics of the new Campdraft with the cattleman crease. I decided to crease it myself instead of taking to the western store. It came out pretty well. By the RBH your Camptdraft looks great also, forgot to mention that as I was doing my hijacking. :D

3335568029_98622a72b3_m.jpg

3335563857_dfd6e0472e_m.jpg

Great job DW !
I think the cattleman looks great but I like the front snapped down.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
I did one of those on a repaired Open Road & executive veto was exercised by SWMBO. It went back to tear drop!

Nice, Tom. How do you like the glen gray? And how does swimbo like it? :D

Mine might go to a teardrop too. I'm not so sure I like this diamond.

BobC said:
Nice, Tom. How do you like the glen gray? And how does swimbo like it? :D

Mine might go to a teardrop too. I'm not so sure I like this diamond.
I really like the darker grey. She seems to like it okay. I had it & an ebay win come in while I was out of town, so I had to hear the "how many hats do you need" routine again! :D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice. The glen gray turned out to be darker than I thought it would be, but I like it and I know it's going to be a very versatile hat. And it's a Camp Draft. :D

I don't get much of that "how many hats do you need" stuff. We have over 100 Longaberger baskets at our house, and yesterday one of Kim's friends who sells them dropped two more off. Now the two of them cost about a fourth of what I paid for the Stratoliner I won on e-bay, but two baskets for one hat? Sounds fair to me. ;) lol lol

CRH

Call Me a Cab
gtdean48 said:

Swoopy :eusa_clap.

I've noticed, gtdean, that you dig that swoopy look in your brims. That's cool. It fits you well.

I, however, tend to be a little more conservative with the swoop. I feel self conscious with too much swoop - like maybe folks will think I'm trying too hard to look cool - like I can help it if I look cool :cool2: .

Yet, I'll bop around all day if it's overcast and all night with the brim up which most folks think is pretty dorky but I'm not self-conscious about it at all. Go figure :confused:.

I guess if we all had the same sense of style then there would be no style and life would be a drag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot